KegLand Digiboil from William’s Brewing
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
The KegLand Digiboil is an 8 gallon electric brew pot with precise digital control. Made of 304 stainless steel, it features 1500 watts of total power, selectable with both a 1000 watt and 500 watt switch. Perfect for brewing, distilling, sous vide cooking, and more. Keep in mind that although it has an 8 gallon capacity, we recommend you boil no more than 6.5 gallons, to allow head space to prevent damaging boil overs.
The digital display can be set to any temperature between 32° and 212° F, and hold that temperature to plus or minus 5 degrees. The valve features standard 1/2″ threads, so you can fit female NPT 1/2″ accessories such as cam lock fittings to the spigot for attaching chillers and other accessories. The rim features clamps, and standard Robobrew and Grainfather distilling lids will fit perfectly. 27″ tall, 12″ wide.
This unit draws a hefty 15 amps, and must be plugged into a dedicated GGCI outlet for safety. The unit should not be submersed in water.
The Digiboil does not come with a printed manual, but it is very simple. One of the first things you will notice is that it is set in Centigrade. To switch to Fahrenheit, with the unit on and both element switches off, press the plus and minus keys simultaneously for 5 seconds to switch it to Fahrenheit display mode. To set the temperature, turn it on with water in the boiler, and press either the plus or minus key until the set point starts moving, and release when your desired temperature set point has been reached.
When brewing with malt extract, you will need to get your water boiling, then shut off the heat momentarily while you stir the extract in to dissolve. This eliminates the extract from burning on the bottom, and prevents the thermostat protective circuit from throwing an error. As soon as the extract is dissolved, turn back on the heat and brew.
As of this posting, this is selling for $149.99. Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
Get Over a Pound of Free Hops! As of this posting, William’s Brewing is giving away 18 ounces of hops for free with a $75 order. You get your choice of three x 6 oz hop packs for a total of 18 ounces. Add your three selections to your cart and use coupon code FREE18 to get your free hops. 1 lb+ Free Hops at William’s Brewing!
Want to Double Dip on Savings? Check out these stacking sales and deals
- William’s Brewing has an ongoing Web Only Clearance. That features discounts on a regularly changing selection of gear and supplies.
- Look to the right of the Web Only Clearance section. There is a Product Specials section that shows sale items.
- Hops – William’s discounts hops (by 15%+, sometimes more) when you purchase 6 packs of hops – packs are available in 1,2 and 6 oz sizes. Any size counts as a pack.
- Blank 6 Pack Holders – quantity discounts are available
- Quantity discounts are available on Oak Infusion Spirals
- Quantity discounts are sometimes available on Intertap Faucets when you buy three or more – other times free add ons are offered
- Save on 74 Gram CO2 Cartridges when you buy 8 or more
- Buy 8 More TM Desanamax – closed system cleaner – and save
- Buy 8 lbs of Green Coffee Beans and save $1 per lb
- Quantity discounts on Universal Poppet Valves
- Quantity discounts on Oversize Kid Lid O-rings – helps fix leaky keg lids
- Tap Handle Inserts – make your own tap handle – quantity discounts
- Quantity discounts on plate filter pads
- Buy 4 or more Strip Thermometers and save
- William’s periodically offers a free add on item when you purchase a Grainfather
More Ideas – everyday great deals:
- PERLICK FAUCET 630SS GROWLER FILLER – great deal at $6.99
- Blichmann Gear at William’s Brewing – rarely discounted, this promo works with Blichmann Gear
- Great Prices and Selection of Dry Yeast
- Micro Regulators and Parts at William’s Brewing – Hands on Review
- Hops – includes some 2017 crop varieties – stacks with additional 20% savings when you buy 8 or more packs (mix and match)
- MARK II WORT PUMP from $69.99
- OXYGEN REGULATOR – Made in the US
- MEAD KIT… $7.99, – you provide honey
- Kegland Kegerators – Designed for Homebrewers – Hands on Review
- Intertap Faucets and Shanks – Hands on Review
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale