Beer Tower Cooler [Fight the First Foamy Pint]
Draft Tower Fan KitMore Info
- This add on kit for kegerators will blow cold air up into your draft tower, reducing foaming and giving you a better pour
- Small fan box pulls cold air from refrigerator and pushes it through tube stuck into the tower
- 12 v power supply included
- Gets rid of warm spots in fridge by increasing air circulation
Homebrewers Outpost-D1328 Draft Tower Fan Kit – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Compare at MoreBeer: Draft Tower Cooler Kit D1328 – similar but ma not be identical
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Why Do I Have Bubbles in My Beer Line?
Also: Kegerator Tips & Gear | Keg Repair Part #s | Recent Keg Finds
Our Top Draft Resources