Duotight and EVABarrier will revolutionize how you connect your draft line! We love Duotight push-in fittings for their quick connection, reliable seal, and versatility. Easily connect and disconnect your draft lines — no need to use hose clamps or cut your tubing to remove it! Thanks to the double EPDM O-ring design, Duotight fittings offer a superior connection and seal than similar push-in fittings. They’ll hold tight even when your lines are turning a tight corner, and they’re pressure rated up to 100 psi. These little guys come in a ton of different options to serve a multitude of functions — use them as tailpieces on shanks and keg couplers, replace the swivel nut and barb on your flared ball lock or pin lock disconnects, or add in-line shut off or check valves to your draft lines. And with a few tees and ball valves, you can put together a gas manifold for a fraction of the price of a typical brass or aluminum manifold.
EVABarrier is the tubing of choice to be used with our line of Duotight fittings. This high-quality double walled tubing offers superior protection against oxidation, CO2 loss and microbial growth. Plus, it’s BPA and PVC free! The outer barrier gives the tubing a nice stiffness that makes it extremely kink resistant and perfect for use with push-in fittings. The inner wall is an excellent gas barrier, keeping oxygen out and CO2 in. The internal surface of the tubing is extremely smooth, making it difficult for bacteria and microbes to cling to. All sizes of EVABarrier can be used for either gas or beverage line, but be sure to check the recommended lengths for beer lines.
Bring your draft system into the 21st century with Duotight and EVABarrier!
SAVE $25! To celebrate the Fourth of July, MoreBeer is discounting orders of $150 or more by $25 when you promo code SAVE25. Some restrictions apply
This does bundle with existing sale items! and.. their generous free shipping promo and… since MoreBeer’s cart accepts multiple promo codes you can get in on this and their Deal of the Day (while supplies last).
Build a BlowTie!
The BlowTie is a pretty amazing Spunding Valve solution. Check out my Hands on Review
Here are the parts you need to put it together:
- BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve FE960
- Duotight Push-In Fitting – 8 mm (5/16 in.) Tee DUO109
- Duotight Push-In Fitting – 8 mm (5/16 in.) x 1/4 in. Flare DUO106
- 2 small sections of 8 mm OD EVABarrier Tubing – EVABarrier Double Wall Draft Tubing – 5 mm ID x 8 mm OD (12 m) D1718C
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
- Review: Hands on Review: DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- How-To: Build a DuoTight CO2 Gas Manifold! – for Kegland EVABarrier Tubing
- Review: Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve!
- DuoTight Push In Fittings & EVABarrier Double Wall Draft Tubing at MoreBeer
- Search MoreBeer for “DuoTight” – to find components and accessories that may not show up on category pages.
- Kegland DuoTight Fittings and Accessories at William’s Brewing
- Search William’s Brewing for “DuoTight” – to find components and accessories that may not show up on category pages.
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- Hundreds of Sale Items: ALL Sale and Clearance – By Category – Sort by: Most Popular | Best Rated
- The Hop Market – rotating, deep discount hops!
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds