The BlowTie is a pretty amazing Spunding Valve solution. Check out my Hands on Review
A Spunding Valve allows you to ferment under pressure, naturally and precisely carbonate in the keg, fix over-carbonated beers and lots more. See: Build a Spunding Valve – for loads of information on building and using a Spunding Valve.
Here are the parts you need to put it together:
- BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve FE960
- Duotight Push-In Fitting – 8 mm (5/16 in.) Tee DUO109
- Duotight Push-In Fitting – 8 mm (5/16 in.) x 1/4 in. Flare DUO106
- 2 small sections of 8 mm OD EVABarrier Tubing – EVABarrier Double Wall Draft Tubing – 5 mm ID x 8 mm OD (12 m) D1718C
Check out the complete lineup: DuoTight Push In Fittings & EVABarrier Double Wall Draft Tubing at MoreBeer!
Save 15%! For a short time, MoreBeer is taking 15% off nearly everything, site wide when you use coupon code FLASH15. There are a few exceptions. Shipping is also free to most US addresses with a qualifying $59 order.
15% Off at MoreBeer! – remember promo code FLASH15.
Homebrew Finds is Spunding Central!
- Build a Spunding Valve! – How and Why << a top resource on the subject