Outmate Mini Digital Crane Scale 300kg/600lbs with LED(Plastic Case)
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- HUGE READ OUT SCREEN.Equipped with a 2″ long LED display with white backlight,the huge black numbers are visual over 10 meters.
- ACCURATE&SENSITIVE.High quality loadcell ensures consistent and accurate measurement up to 660lb or 300kg with graduation increments of 0.2lb or 0.1kg(in accordance with OIML R76 standards).The reading almost adjusts instantly when load changes.
- SUPER EASY TO USE.You don’t even bother to read the manual thanks to the simplicity of operation.Just hang the stuff to the hook,then read the numbers.It features Autozero,Zero,Tare,Hold,Auto power-off,Battery supervision,Overload alarm and Unit switch functions.
- GREAT SAFETY.Load receptor,shackle and hook are all made of quality stainless steel,which makes the scale very sturdy and durable.The load-carrying structure will never fail.
- PORTABLE&MULTIPURPOSE.With it’s handheld size and less than 2 pounds weight,you can carry it almost anywhere to use.You can use it in farming,hunting,fishing,workshop,household and a lot more.
Possible Uses: Weigh kegs, propane tanks and bags of grain. If you know the tare weight of the keg or a tank you can estimate how much beer or propane remains. Tare weight would be the weight of the empty keg or tank – sometimes printed on the side, otherwise you can weigh it empty. A good estimate for the weight per gallon of beer would be the weight of a gallon of water – about 8.34 lbs per gallon of beer.
7/13/19 7 PM Central: This is selling for $36.99. Click on “Save an extra 10% when you apply this coupon” and the price drops to $33.29. Shipping is also free to many US addresses. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.