Mooka 96kPa Vacuum Sealer with Built-in Cutter, 10 Sealing Bags (FDA-Certified), 16Liter/min, FRESH UP TO 7x Longer, Dry & Moist Modes, With Up To 60 Consecutive Seals, High-Temperature ResistantMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 110W POWERFUL VACUUM SEALER: Speedy vacuum sealing and high vacuum pressure. Dry and moist food modes are available. The adoption of a 110W energy-saving motor provides a home use lifespan of 10 years, thanks to its non-consumable design, non-mechanical brushes, and low interference.
- MULTIPLE PACKING: Convenient, practical and highly efficient. The vacuum sealer has a max. working width of 11.8inch, which enables the vacuum sealer to pump two packs or more together at the same time. The heat-resistant sealing strip can work for 60 times continuously without any damage to your machine.
- BUILT-IN ROLLING BAG CUTTER: You can cut the rolling bag according to your required size and length and the back rolling bag slot prevents the rolling bag from being dropped.
- EXTERNAL PUMPING FUNCTION: The multi-function food saver sealer can pump a variety of vacuum cans and storage bags. Red wine can also enjoy vacuum preservation (Vacuum link components are needed).
- PRECISE HAND-CONTROLLED VACUUMING SYSTEM: You can control the degree of pumping per your preference by pressing the “Cancel” button whenever the machine is at work for fragile food packing.
Why would you want a Vacuum Sealer for homebrewing? Vacuum sealers are indispensable for storing hops. You can save money by getting in on bulk hop buys. Use your vacuum sealer to break these up and to preserve freshness. You can also store specialty grains in vacuum bags. Other uses include: storing base grains, partial dry yeast packs and storing and preserving other beer ingredients.