Jhua Water Pump 300GPH (1200L/H, 21W) Submersible Water Pump, Ultra Quiet Fountain Water Pump with 5.9ft Power Cord, 3 Nozzles for Aquarium, Fish Tank, Pond, Statuary, HydroponicsMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 【Ultra Quiet Design & Perfect Motor】– NOTE: ★ Please buy from Jhua store. Other stores sold on the Jhua page the quality of product is not guaranteed and there are security risks, or not send goods. Be careful ! ★ The reliable and durable upgraded motor inside produces no noise, which gives you a quiet environment even with one in your bedroom. 4 Strong suction cups suit both vertical or horizontal mounting firmly onto the fish tank.
- 【Water Flow Control】– Rotate the knob to adjust the water flow rate, so you can get just the water pressure you want. Maximum flow rate: 300 GPH（1200L/H）. Equipped with 3 nozzles （13mm;16mm;19mm）for your choice. The Submersible Water Pump can elevate column of water up to 4.9ft ( 1.5m)
- 【Small Foundation Water Pump】– Dimensions: 2.36 x 2.75 x 3.34 inch (6 x 7 x 8.5 cm). The mini size makes this water pump easy to hide or disguise.
- 【Detachable & Cleanable】– The water pump is easy to detach to clean. Do not need any tools to disassemble it and is very easy to be cleaned. The 5.9ft (1.8m) long power cord offers convenient installation
- 【Wide Application】– This submersible pump attracts your fish or turtles a lot as it keeps circulating and aerating the water. Perfect for small to medium size aquarium, fountains, landscaping, spout, pond, water gardens and hydroponic systems, etc.
I use a similar pump (different manufacturer, features and specifications) for a recirculating draft line cleaning setup. Note that fittings sizes are different on this pump vs the one I use in that build. Adjust accordingly Another possible homebrewing application would be to set this up for use a part of a recirculating wort chiller setup.
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.