1600 Watt Stainless Steel Heating Element from MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
A powerful, 304 stainless steel heating element well suited for most kettles. With its weldless design and a diameter of 1 1/4″ it’s easy to install. Install by simply drilling a 1.25″ hole in your kettle and tightening the nut from the outside. The heating element requires a power cord which can be purchased separately (Electrical connection requires a computer power connection IEC320 C13 to your 110 v plug). 11.5″ Long
- 1600 watt 110 v element
- Food grade, high temperature silicone seal
- The element itself is 11.5 in long, 0.75 in. Diameter.
Please Note – Having electrical devices around liquid can be hazardous, and should not be left unattended. Please use caution while using this device, and read the instruction manual prior to use.
Use the H902 1.25″ Hole Saw to drill a hole for this product.
Limited Availability Deal of the Day: As of this posting, this is marked down to $29.99 as a MoreBeer Deal of the Day. Shipping is also free to addresses in the contiguous US with most $59 Orders. Availability: This is available today only, while supplies last. Quantities are limited. Check the MoreBeer’s Deal of the Day to check today’s offering.
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- HUNDREDS OF SALE ITEMS: ALL Sale and Clearance – By Category – Sort by: Most Popular | Best Rated
- The Hop Market – rotating, deep discount hops!
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
- Tri-Clamp Fittings – select Tri-Clamp Fittings and Accessories are on sale
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds