Masontops True Fit Silicone Grommets For Mason Jar Fermentation Airlock Lids, Sauerkraut, Kimchi, Homebrewing, Wine and Beer Making – 16 PackMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- INCLUDES 16 TRUE FIT GROMMETS – Ideal for mason jar fermentation, standard airlocks, mason jar straws and other accessories, wine making and beer brewing.
- DESIGNED FOR PLASTIC AND METAL MASON JAR LIDS – It may seem like a simple component, but we have taken the time to get the sizing, flex, and shape just right for a durable, safe grommet that is easy to insert and remove over and over again.
- BPA-FREE, FOOD-GRADE, REUSABLE AND DISHWASHER-SAFE – True Fit Grommets are made from premium clear silicone. They can be safely reused over and over and are dishwasher-safe
- DIMENSIONS – Center Hole – 3/8″ diameter (9 mm), Center Channel – 1/16″ width (1.5 mm), designed to fit 9/16″ lid holes (14 mm).
- EASY TO INSERT AND REMOVE – Simply punch or drill a 9/16″ (14 mm) hole in your mason jar lid and insert the grommet edge into the opening so that the grommet groove catches on the edge.
Use to add an airlock port to a container of your choosing. Most of the grommet offerings I see don’t claim to be food grade. That’s probably not a big deal considering that most of the time this gets little to no contact with your beer. Having said that, it’s nice to have a food grade option.
Masontops True Fit Silicone Grommets For Mason Jar Fermentation Airlock Lids, Sauerkraut, Kimchi, Homebrewing, Wine and Beer Making – 16 Pack – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
More: Recent Amazon Finds