Smoke Thermometer from ThermoWorksMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 2 Channels, one for the meat and one for the pit
- Wireless to 300-feet line of sight
- Uses commercial-grade Pro-Series Probes
- Pre-paired with receiver – no setup required!
- Splash-proof sealed design, rated to IP65
- Dashboard-style display shows Min/Max and High/Low Alarms
- Backlit large digit displays
- Available in 9 colors
- Pair multiple wireless receivers to one base for the entire BBQ team
Designed for competition BBQ teams and professional chefs, Smoke outlasts and outperforms every competitor. Not a cheaply-made housewares product, Smoke features a rugged housing with molded-in seals for splashproof protection. Smoke uses Pro-Series Probes which are interchangeable with Smoke, ChefAlarm®, and DOT®. See frequently asked questions in the More Info section.
Smoke is designed to track temperatures over an extended period of time with moderate-heat cooking methods such as smoking meat, oven-roasting, deep-frying, homebrewing, and sous vide. Smoke isn’t meant to be used in place of a digital instant-read thermometer, such as a Thermapen MK4 or a ThermoPop, or used with high-heat cooking methods such as grilling or broiling. (Learn about the differences between grilling and BBQ/smoking.)
As of this post, Thermoworks is marking this down 15% to $84.15 as part of a Father’s Day Sale. Note: Thermoworks Father’s Day Sale for this year consists of several short sales like this. Availability is going to be limited. The best place to check for the current deal is at the top of the sale page. The bonus More Deals outlined below will continue for the duration of the sale. Check ThermoWorks for current pricing and availability.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- Flash Sale: ThermoWorks Industrial Infrared Thermometer on Sale Today Only
- Extended 24 Hours… Classic Thermapen – $59 + Hands on Review –…
- 20% Off ThermoWorks DOT Thermometer
- Ends Today: Classic Thermapen – $59! + Hands on Review – ties lowest…
- Ends Soon: Classic Thermapen – $59! + Hands on Review – ties lowest …
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks 12″ and 24″ Digital Thermometers –…
- Classic Thermapen – $53.10 for HBF Readers + Hands on Review
More Deals! Also part of the sale….
No coupon code is necessary. Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
Want to Save Even More? Save an Additional 10% on ThermoWorks Purchases!
More: Recent Great Deals