Our Top Draft Resources
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Now improved for 2021:
• 20% more adjustment knob range allows for finer flow control
• New softer spring for the poppet allows for both easier connection to a keg and easier knob adjustment
• New softer spring for the securing ring also eases installation and removal
• New markings on adjustment knob make it easy to know if you are increasing or decreasing flow
This all stainless fitting features a ball lock beer side connection, a ¼” male flare threaded outlet, and adjustable flow control. Perfect for making keg mounted faucets where you do not have 4′ of 3/16″ interior diameter tubing to reduce foaming. Adjust the flow when it leaves the keg!
If you want to make a ball lock keg faucet, you will need to purchase this connector, plus our items I26 Faucet Adapter, X85 Nukatap Faucet, D87 Concave Washer, and a tap handle of your choice. This disconnect is 3″ tall.
Note: Due to variances in machining, these vary a bit as far as how much flow they constrict at a given turn of the knob. So if you have more than one, one may require a different amount of knob turning to achieve the same flow constricting result. Also, these have a bit more restriction than normal wide open ball lock disconnects even when they are fully open, something to keep in mind.
Also: What Does a Flow Control Faucet Do?
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
More Homebrew Finds!
- Last 50 Finds!
- Top Deals – a curated list of the best deals
- Homebrew Reviews – one of the largest libraries of homebrew reviews in existence!
- Our Top Posts – tips, how-tos, resources posts and more
- Let’s be Friends!
10 Most Recent Homebrew Resource Posts & How-To’s!
We are Homebrew Review HQ! Our 10 Most Recent Reviews
Our Top Draft Resources Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale