25 mm (about .98″) by 7mm Magnetic Stir Bars
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Size: 7mm * 25mm
- Shape: Cylindrical With Ring Shape
- High temperature: up to 250 ¡æ
- Material PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene)
Use this in combination with an Erlenmeyer Flask and Stir Plate to make a yeast starter. A stir plate… keeps yeast in constant contact with nutrients, encourages CO2 to off gas and continuously incorporates oxygen all of that means higher cell counts.
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate