Pin Lock Adjustable Pressure Relief Valve w Gauge 15psi SpundingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
These are purpose built high quality valves by BrewMaster. Not just hardware store pieces like the competitors.
Two functions in one great piece of hardware!
The Pin Lock QD Adjustable Pressure Valve W/Gauge relieves pressure while filtering from one keg to another. At the same time it gives you the ability to read the pressure in the receiving keg. And Ferment under desired pressure!
- Gauge reads 0~15 PSI.
- The farthest end away from the Pin lock disconnect is how you adjust the pressure.
- Simply turn the ap on way of the other until the desired pressure is maintained.
- You can also naturally carbonate your beer in a keg without have to worry about oer carbonating.
- This Ball Lock Adjustable Pressure valve with gauge allows you to relieve pressure while filtering your beer from one keg to another a lowing a closed system.
A Spunding Valve allows you to ferment under pressure, naturally and precisely carbonate in the keg, fix over-carbonated beers and lots more. See: Build a Spunding Valve – for loads of information on building and using a Spunding Valve.
As if this posting, this is eBay offering is selling for just $33.99. Shipping is also free to many US addresses. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
Homebrew Finds is Spunding Central!
- Build a Spunding Valve! – How and Why << a top resource on the subject
- Related: What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Looking for deal on pin lock kegs? Generally speaking, Keg Connection can have some great deals on pin locks. Check out their pin lock kegs page for current selection and pricing