MET certified Seedling Heat Mat, Seedfactor Waterproof Durable Germination Station Heat Mat, Warm Hydroponic Heating Pad for Indoor Home Gardening Seed Starter(10″ x 20″)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- MET safety certified；Comply with UL 499；CSA C22.2 No.64
- Ensures the root area of seedlings remains between 70℉and 85℉ to ensure growth and increased germination
- Available in 4 sizes: Mini：3.5″x21″, Watt: 7.3W ; Small: 10″x20″, Watt: 17.5W ; Medium: 20″x20″, Watt: 45W ; Large: 48″x20″, Watt: 100W
- Designing with waterproof construction, our seeding heat mat is safe for use indoor plantings,The new, stronger heating wire and thicker multi-layer construction offer more uniform heating and the durability to withstand rugged greenhouse environments.
- The Seedfactor Seeding Heat Mat adopts the latest 7.5MM thickening,105 degrees of high temperature resistant cylindrical SJTW 5.9ft water-proof power cord (thicker than the general power cord, solid, high temperature resistant), safer and more durable, and guarantee the stability of seedling mat safety work.
You could use this in conjunction with a compatible temp controller to dial in fermentation temps.
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “fermentation” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
MET certified Seedling Heat Mat, Seedfactor Waterproof Durable Germination Station Heat Mat, Warm Hydroponic Heating Pad for Indoor Home Gardening Seed Starter(10″ x 20″) – multiple sizes, counts and specs are available – a different version may show up at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.