ITC-308 Home Brewing Temperature Controller by Inkbird
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Pre-wired controller ITC-308 is served as the successor to the STC-1000. If you don’t want to build your own STC-1000, the Inkbird ITC-308 is the solution!
- Setup is easy, straightforward and quick.
- The cord on the remote temperature sensor is a bit over 6 feet long.
- Accurate displays, thermostatic function and temperature calibration.
- It’s an all in one, simple solution providing control of cooling and heating.
Dual stage means that the ITC-308 can control both a heating and cooling device. Alternatively, it can control a heating or a cooling device. This controller displays in Fahrenheit or Celsius. Dual Display shows both measured and set temperature.
Use in conjunction with compatible heating and/or cooling devices (usually a freezer or a refrigerator) to help control fermentation or kegerator temperatures. This is a great controller! Check out my extensive Hands on Review of the ITC-308. That includes loads of information including a walk through of all settings.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for current description, price and availability.
Looking for a current deal? Inkbird Temperature Controller Deals and Reviews!
Inkbird ITC-308 Thermostat 110V, 1100W Pre-Wired Dual Stage Digital Temperature Controller Outlet Heating ＆ Cooling for Homebrewing Refrigerator – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds