Growneer Variable Vent Fan Speed Controller [stir plate builds, kegerator recirculating fan]
Growneer Variable Vent Fan Speed Controller Inline Duct Fan Speed AdjusterMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 3 Gear Speed Regulation: Our fan speed controller can correctly and precisely adjust the speed of centrifugal fans without causing the motor to hum.
- Easy to Use: Plugs directly into an outlet and no messy wires. You also have the option to use with an extension cord. You can easily adjust your fan’s speed with a simple turn of a knob.
- Durable: This unit is ultra-compact. Built-in grounded control outlet. These controllers are more sensitive than any on the market, and are compact and built to last.
- Suitable for Inline Fans: The speed controller makes an affordable and efficient way to create the optimum environment for your growing needs.
- Warning: Don’t use it on brushless type motors. Don’t use it with the fans exceed 3 amps. The work temperature can’t exceed 40℃/104℉, otherwise the controller maybe overheat.
Possible homebrew applications: Use as part of a stir plate build, use to control you kegerator or keezer recirculating fan.
Growneer Variable Vent Fan Speed Controller Inline Duct Fan Speed Adjuster
Also: Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.