Etekcity Wireless Outdoor Remote Control Outlet, Weatherproof, 150ft Range Electrical Light Switch, 4 Grounded Outlets, FCC ETL Certified, Black (1 Remote Included)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Customize Your Control: You can pair multiple Etekcity ZAP 1FX outlets to one remote(even one button),or pair multiple remotes to one Etekcity ZAP 1FX as well. One remote allows you to power the household appliances, shop vac, exhaust fan, fountain pump, patio and yard lights all at the same time.
- Power Through Any Weather: Durable water-resistant IPX44 and UV-proof materials allow this remote outlet to work through the toughest weather conditions.
- Stronger 150ft RF Signal: Strong RF signal works through furniture, doors and walls without interfering with other electronics. Operates within a 150ft line of sight
- Fully Protection For Appliances: Features UV conformal coating, water resistant material, short-circuit protection and overload protection for safe use.NOTE: Maximum load current of 10 AMP.
- Possible homebrew uses – control brewing pump, turn on and off carboy washer [review] turn on and off your draft cleaning pump – See: Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump.
- What else? How are you using smart switches around your home brewery, home bar or beer room? Submit a tip and let us know.
- Also: Search Amazon for “GFCI Adapter”
- What are Other’s Saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “pump” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
Etekcity Wireless Outdoor Remote Control Outlet, Weatherproof, 150ft Range Electrical Light Switch, 4 Grounded Outlets, FCC ETL Certified, Black (1 Remote Included) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also Consider: MLCS 9089 Billy Pedal Foot Switch, 2 Step ON/OFF(Continuous Running)
I would not recommend this for use with hot liquids. Always use caution when using your pump with hot liquids. Likewise use caution when using electricity around liquids. Hot liquids and electricity can be dangerous.
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.