Bellamei Nut Milk Bag Reusable 200 Micron Cheesecloth Bags for Almond Milk Greek Yogurt Strainer Professional for Cold Brew Coffee Tea Juice NylonMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 【Highest Material】The nut milk bags are made from fine Italian nylon mesh,Food grade BPA-free high-quality filter bag help us to get perfect results and a health life!
- 【Multiple Uses】This nut bag makes a fantastic gift for people who love to live healthy.This bags are ideal for making nut and seed milks including almond, cashew, hazelnut, brazil, pistachio, hemp, soya milk and more,produces silky smooth milk without grainy bits.It can be used for making fruit and stock, sprouting seeds, making nut or seed cheeses.
- 【Washable and Reusable】A quality milk bag that is washable, reusable and will remain smell free and useful for the longest time.The corner of the bag is round, this design can help the liquid quickly pass through the bag, and the bag is easy to clean.Wash with warm soap water, rinse and let them dry.
- 【Perfect Design】The clever U bottom design is the perfect shape & size(12” x 12”) with more surface area to squeeze,no more messy residues, no more pulp stuck in corners. Double reinforced stitched edge won’t rip or tear easily.Outward seam makes our bag MUCH easier to clean and less messy than classic cheesecloth.; Drawstring for easy.
- 【Kind Reminder】We specializes in producing this high quality and super fine nut milk bag. Lift-time friendly customer service.
Possible homebrew application: Use for hops, grains or other brewing ingredients
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “beer” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
Bellamei Nut Milk Bag Reusable 200 Micron Cheesecloth Bags for Almond Milk Greek Yogurt Strainer Professional for Cold Brew Coffee Tea Juice Nylon – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.