From Great Fermentations:
Take your All-Grain brew day to the next level, while not breaking the bank, with the ANVIL Foundry™ all-grain brewing system. The most versatile all-in-one brewing system available on the market, it comes in both a 10.5 Gallon size (for 5 Gallon Batches) and a 6.5 Gallon size (for 2.5-3 Gallon Batches). Buy it standalone, or order it with the optional recirculating pump kit to help increase your efficiency and get clearer wort output.
Features include triple element low watt density heaters for blazing fast heating speeds, unique high flow grain basket, double wall insulation, easily switchable between 120v and 240v, and Linear Digital Power Control and Solid-State Switching for Fine Tuning your mash and your boil. Stainless steel immersion chiller ALSO INCLUDED. You won’t find a more powerful feature rich product on the market; we dare you!
Want to know more about Bilchmann and Anvil Equipment? We’ve got loads of reviews!
- Hands on Review: Anvil Foundry Brewing System!
- Hands on Review: Blichmann BrewCommander Controller!
- Hands on Review: Blichmann Engineering Riptide Brewing Pump Upgrade Kit – …
- Hands on Review: Blichmann Engineering RIMS Rocket
- Hands on Review: Anvil Bucket Fermentor Cooling System
- Hands on Review: Anvil Brewing Equipment Forge Propane Burner
- Hands on Review: Blichmann Engineering AutoSparge
- Hands on Review: Anvil Bucket Fermentor
- Hands on Review: Blichmann Engineering Riptide Homebrew Pump
- Hands On Review: Anvil Brewing Equipment Grain Scale
- Hands On Review: Anvil Brewing Equipment Brew Kettle
- Hands on Review Blichmann 1/2″ Linear Flow Valve – Install in any ke…
- Hands On Review: Blichmann Engineering BoilerMaker G2 Homebrew Kettles
More: Recent Great Deals