AMIR Digital Scale, 50g/ 0.001g Mini Scale, Pocket Jewelry Scale with Calibration Tweezers & Weighing Pan, 6 Units & Auto Off & Tare & PCS & LCD scaleMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Accurate Digital Milligram Scale: AMIR digital jewelry scale can weigh up to 50g in 0.001 gram increments, which means it is professional enough to be used as lab scale & diamond scale & carat scale & medical scale & physician scale & food Scale & kitchen scale & powder Scale etc
- Simple & Stylish Design: AMIR digital milligram scale because of minimalistic and elegant as well compact design (Product Dimensions: 118 x 80 x 20 mm), so it can take up minimal space on your desk and be in pocket with you anythere
- Easy Reading & Necessary Weighing: AMIR digital mini pocket scale adopts blue-backlight LCD display, which provide an easy reading even in poor lighting condition. And press the“MODE”button, weight unit can be changed as you preferred, g, oz, ozt, swt, ct, and gn
- Smart Design: AMIR digital scales with the intelligent design – Auto off, can shut down after 180 seconds. Also, automatically subtracting the weight of any bowl or container, when use Precision Tare Button calculates the net weight of your ingredients
- Flip-down Shield Design: AMIR Pro Jewelry Lab Carat Powder Scale use high density ABS housing with Flip-down Shield Design will protect the internal structure and ensure an accurate weighing. As you know, dust, dirt, moisture, vibration, air currents can all cause an bad effect on the reliability & accuracy of your scale
Tare Function: Tare allows you to subtract the weight of the container you’re using to get a true weight of the contents. Add your empty container to the scale and press the tare button. This zeros out the scale. Now add the thing you’re weighing and the scale displays just the weight of the contents of your container. In my opinion the tare function is essential for any good homebrewing scale.
With resolution down to the thousandth of a gram, this would be a candidate for use with both hops and water salts. 50 grams is about 1.76 ounces.