Neiko 02182A Chain Hoist with 2 Hooks, 1 Ton Capacity | Manual Hand Chain Block, 15 Foot LiftMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Compact manual chain hoist constructed of premium alloy steel, designed to handle industrial loads up to 1 ton (2000 lbs)
- Heavy duty chain made with 20MN2 premium alloy steel, black oxide finish; heat-treated forged and milled steel gear; cold rolled steel hoist cover for great durability
- Full-forged drop steel swivel hooks with safety latch allow chain hoist to be attached to a trolley as a traveling chain block for a secure lift
- Comes with a mechanical load brake and #45 steel gears for precision control and safe, reliable operation with minimal maintenance
- Lift is not only suitable for engine blocks, but for use in mines, factories, farms, construction sites, wharves, docks, and warehouses
Possible homebrew application: Use to help you lift your BIAB bag on brew day.
Neiko 02182A Chain Hoist with 2 Hooks, 1 Ton Capacity | Manual Hand Chain Block, 15 Foot Lift – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also: BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet | The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB | Cereal Killer Grain MIll | Small Batch, All Grain Stove Top Brewing | All Grain Tips & Gear
More All Grain!
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- 10 Gallon Mash Tun Conversion Kit – Review
- Grain Mill Reviews
- All Grain Related Reviews
- Batch Sparge Spreadsheet | BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Deal on Bulk Malt via MoreBeer: Viking 2-Row Pale Malt, Viking Xtra Pale Malt, Viking Wheat Malt – and Viking Pilsner Malt – all sell for $10.99/10 lbs, unmilled. 5 x $10.99 = $54.95 for 50 lbs of grain. To sweeten the deal shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order. Check product links for current price & availability.
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.