Kimble Media BottlesMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Enhanced graduations and marking spot made with chemically resistant white enamel paint.
- 1 L round bottle for everyday laboratory use
- Kimble Chase (dwk) round media bottle with graduation marks at every 100 mL
- Replaceable clear (natural) drip-free polypropylene pour ring and linerless blue polypropylene GL 45 screw thread cap included on each bottle
- Made from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
Possible homebrew uses include: Yeast starters, yeast rehydration, yeast washing and slurry storage.
Kimble Media Bottles (250 mL – 1 L) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.