4 Quart/1 Gallon capacity.More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- This liquid measure will provide the precision needed for consistent measuring
- Made of aluminum material
- This cup will stand up to the test of time in measuring water or milk
- Its heavy-gauge aluminum build and riveted handle will ensure its durability throughout countless years of service
- Its exterior also features increment lines that will make measuring as easy as apple pie
I recommend using quality, food grade pitchers on brew day. I use two high temp capable, one gallon pitchers [Rubbermaid Bouncer | Review] for brew day and a lot more. There are several equipment purchases that I look back on and say… I’m really glad I got that, it’s made a big difference. Those pitchers are on of those purchases. I went from a mish-mash of too small plastic pitchers, found around the house, that bent under the weight of wort, dripped and leached who knows what into my beer to two high quality pitchers! What a difference. I use mine for vorlaufing/recirculating my mash, collecting water for topping up, collecting wort from my mash tun, holding utensils on brew day, general measuring and more.
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.