Reflectix BP24050 24-Inch-by-50-Foot Bubble Pack InsulationMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Reflective insulation for use in a crawl space, attic, wall, metal buildings, and post and frame structures
- Fiber free, environmentally safe, easy to install, and lightweight
- Made up of seven layers, two outer layers of aluminum foil reflect most of the heat which hits them
- Each layer of foil is bonded to a tough layer of polyethylene for strength
- Two inner layers of bubble pack resist heat flow, while a center layer of polyethylene gives additional strength, 24″ x 50′ roll
Possible homebrew application: Use to insulate to your compatible mash tun or HLT to help maintain temperatures. Cooler hack… I use this for my coolers (regular ole cooler as a cooler, not mash tun). I cut a piece to fit the top of each cooler (fitting it to the cooler size as tightly as possible) and place on top of food or ice to provide an additional layer of insulation.
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.