Igloo 10 Gallon Seat Top Beverage dispenser with spigot and Cup DispenserMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Double loops on lid allow it to be secured to handles on both sides for added water security
- Large-button spigot that will be easier to use for both gloved and smaller hands
- Recessed and Angled drip-resistant spigot for easy dispensing
- Reinforced comfort-grip handles for improved strength, comfortable transportation, and Product longevity
- Keeper cord affixes lid to cooler for cleanliness and loss prevention and flat lid creates a seat when Not in use, and is stackable
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “mash”
I use this same cooler for my mash tun and it has worked great for me for years. It holds temperature very well and it has held up like a champ. It would also make a good HLT. This has a lid that’s pressure fit (not threaded). Since the lid isn’t threaded, you can fit a temperature probe underneath [See: Hands On: ChefAlarm Thermometer].
Igloo 10 Gallon Seat Top Beverage dispenser with spigot and Cup Dispenser – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More All Grain!
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- 10 Gallon Mash Tun Conversion Kit – Review
- Grain Mill Reviews
- All Grain Related Reviews
- Batch Sparge Spreadsheet | BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Deal on Bulk Malt via MoreBeer: Viking 2-Row Pale Malt, Viking Xtra Pale Malt, Viking Wheat Malt – and Viking Pilsner Malt – all sell for $10.99/10 lbs, unmilled. 5 x $10.99 = $54.95 for 50 lbs of grain. To sweeten the deal shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order. Check product links for current price & availability.
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.