16 Feet FDA Silicone Hose Multi-Purpose Food Grade Clear Silica Gel TubingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Multipurpose: Silicone Hose suitable for beer brewing, kegerator, wine making, milk and food handling and processing, air hose for fish tanks and aquarium, aquaponics, hydroponic, ponds, indoor water garden, drip irrigation, drain, water line, pumps, vacuum, siphon, filters, air conditioning, humidifiers, other home uses, props, plumbing, refrigeration, dental, industrial, medical, surgical, laboratory applications for transferring liquid and gas.
- Safe and Reliable: BPA free and Non-toxic.FDA-approved, safe to use and well suited for beverage and brewing, in the kitchen, some solid materials, as well as handling and dispensing foods. Can be used with most commercial barbed fittings and connectors. Make sure to always wash before use!
- Durable: Made of high quality material with smooth interior and exterior that prevents sediment accumulation and allows easy flow and flushing. Its walls are thick enough to prevent kinks but are lightweight and flexible and can withstand rough handling and multiple usage while maintaining dimensional stability. Our plastic tubes are easy to use, shape, and bend and can be easily cut by any cutting tool. Generally resistant to most alkali, alcohol, and mild acids and chemicals.
- Special Application: These round silicone hose are suitable for use with low pressure air, liquid, chemical and gases, and low temperature usage.
- Economical: Because of its versatility and the ability to be used in a wide range of applications, it is a great value for your money. For your industrial, chemical, and agricultural supplies. Also Also provide various sizes.
16 Feet FDA Silicone Hose Multi-Purpose Food Grade Clear Silica Gel Tubing – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Safety Note: Always use caution when handling hot items or ingredients. Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.