Seedfactor MET certified Seedling Heat Mat with 50℉~108℉ Digital Thermostat Controller for Seed Germination (10″ x 20″)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- MET safety certified；Comply with UL 499；CSA C22.2 No.64
- Seedfactor Thermostat Controller Displays Real-time Temperature Via LED Thermostat and is 100% Accurate – It’s designed to raise the root zone temperature above ambient room temperature by approximately 5° F – 30° F, with a maximum achievable temperature of 108° F and a minimum of 50° F.
- 100% PROFESSIONAL RELIABILITY: The controller maintains a stable temperature between 50-108°F (10-42°C) for professional horticultural systems; the sensor probe delivers accurate readings in both cool and warm environments.
- Designing with waterproof construction, our seeding heat mat is safe for use indoor plantings,The new, stronger heating wire and thicker multi-layer construction offer more uniform heating and the durability to withstand rugged greenhouse environments.
- The Seedfactor Seeding Heat Mat adopts the latest 7.5MM thickening,105 degrees of high temperature resistant cylindrical SJTW 5.9ft water-proof power cord (thicker than the general power cord, solid, high temperature resistant), safer and more durable, and guarantee the stability of seedling mat safety work.
Notes from HBF: This temp controller is for heating only with a range of 50 to 108 deg F.
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
More: Recent Amazon Finds