2 Pack Extra Large Reusable Drawstring Brew in a Bag by the Weekend Brewer. Made of durable polyester. Can be washed and reused. 26″ x 22″. Fits kettles up to 17″ in diameter. Can hold up to 20 lbs of grain.
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY versus traditional mash tuns when all-grain brewing. Brew in a bag lets you move to all grain or partial mash brewing easily, and the BIAB method is very simple to set up and execute, even with limited space. The brew in a bag method eliminates the need for a mash tun, lauter tun, or hot liquor pot.
- DURABLE – These bags are made of durable polyester and can be washed and reused multiple times. Durable polyester and rugged stitching ensures no grains slip into the wort. Easy removal of the grains makes the rest of your brew day and cleanup a breeze. Drawstring closure ensures a complete seal before removal.
- EXTRA LARGE – 26″ wide and 22″ tall to ensure you can brew even the largest of recipes without spilling any grain. Use your existing kettle setup for an easy transition to all-grain brewing! The large size makes the bag versatile enough for any application; from jams to cold brew to cider and fruit wine making, this bag can do it all!
- This bag will fit kettles up to 17″ in diameter and will hold up to 20lbs of grain! The Weekend Brewer Drawstring Brew in a Bag is used by large scale craft breweries and first-time homebrewers alike. Trust the bag used by thousands of homebrewers for any application!
- TWO PACK: This listing is for (2) Homebrew Mesh Brew in a Bags. Can be used for a variety of applications outside of brewing too! Great for anything requiring a mesh bag to cook or filter.
2pk Extra Large (26″ x 22″) Reusable Drawstring Straining Brew in a Bag – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More: Recent Amazon Finds