From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Same material used by fire fighters
- Maintains integrity and strength at high temperatures
- Thermal regulating
- Ambidextrous, fits right or left hand
- Soft and pliable for easy grasp
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
- I use a similar type of glove when I’m making yeast starters in an Erlenmeyer Flask. It’s really handy (pun intended) to swirl around the flask or to quickly remove to keep the flask from boiling over. These are also handy on brew day for handling hot (but not wet) ball valves and such.
- These are not waterproof. Safety Note: Always use caution when handling hot items or ingredients and always read and follow manufacturer directions.
- Other sizes may be available. Check the product page for selection and pricing.
G & F 1689L Dupont Nomex & Kevlar Heat Resistant Oven Gloves, for BBQ, Fireplace,and Grilling. Commercial Grade, Large, Sold by 1 Piece – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link