Aquasure Premier Advanced 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System with Quick Change Water FilterMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Premier Advance Quick Twist RO is designed to remove up to 99% of contaminants including arsenic, bacteria, chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals, lead, virus, and 1000s more, giving you clean, healthy, crisp tasting drinking water.
- Exceptional performance and efficiency with high production 75 GPD encapsulated RO membrane that is able to produce clean, pure water up to 2X as fast as other RO systems.
- 100% design and manufactured in-house with immaculate attention to details to ensure every step of the production process is designed to provide the highest quality filters & components, greatest user experience, and safest drinking water available.
- Amazingly simple to install and maintain with the next generation quick twist cartridge design, one array system layout, Hydrofit Quick Connection, and the leak-proof shutoff valve at each individual stages. Extra security is also added with the inclusion of Flow-Lock, Shok-Blok leak protection system in ensuring a peace of mind when using the system.
- NSF certified lead-free designer faucet, tubings and components ensure the highest quality making this one of the safest drinking water system available. Feel confident as Aquasure comes with 3 years warranty on registered product and lifetime tech support for the life of the system.
Using RO (Reverse Osmosis) water allows you to build your brewing water profile from the ground up, creating exactly the profile you’re looking for.
Aquasure Premier Advanced 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System with Quick Change Water Filter – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- Hands On: 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter by Reverse Osmosis Revolution
- HM Digital TDS-EZ Water Quality TDS Tester, 0-9990 ppm Measurement Range , 1 ppm Resolution, +/- 3% Readout Accuracy
- Water by John Palmer and Colin Kaminski