About the ThermoPop thermometer by ThermoWorks – Rotating display, left or right handed use, super fast 3 to 4 second response times, splash proof design, big backlit digits, Temp range: -58 to 572°F (-50 to 300°C), c/f switchable, 5,000 hours of typical use with included (and replaceable) lithium battery, available in 9 colors.
As of this posting, ThermoWorks has launched a private open box sale. Open box units are said to be like new and include full manufacturer warranty. These units are marked down to $23.50. That’s a 30% discount. Check ThermoWorks for up to the minute price and availability
- ThermoPop – Open Box – Private Sale Page – you must use this link to get the deal
- ThermoPop- Standard Product Page
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 Thermometer + Best Price Ever
- While Supplies last… ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 in GREY Closeout Sale ̵…
- ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 Closeout Sale – $69, Best Price Ever!
- Ends Today: Save 15% ThermoWorks Smoke X2 Long-Range Wireless Thermometer –…
- Save 15% ThermoWorks Smoke X2 Long-Range Wireless Thermometer – homebrew, …
- Announcing: Executive Series – EXEC Thermometers
- ThermoWorks WAND Thermometer – Forehead AND Surface Temps – 29% Pric…
Want to save another 10%? Save 10% an Additional 10% on ThermoWorks Purchases – this stacks with the open box sale, making these just $20.70 for HBF Readers.
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!