SOVACUM Vacuum Sealer for Sous Vide, Automatic Vacuum Sealing System for Food Saver w/Starter Kit | Dry & Moist Food Modes | Compact Design | 150W Super Suction| White (white)
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- SOVACUM vacuum sealer can attain a high vacuum pressure low to -0.75~0.8bar, what means the oxygen is reduced to 4%, all aerobic organisms can not survive, 99.9% of the aerobic bacteria reproduction is inhibited, which can protect your food from breeding insects and bacteria to spoil. For the meat can get 7X longer preservation time under 32~39 °F
- Compared with the simple circular heating wire of other brand vacuum sealer, SOVACUM equipped with a 1/8” wide chrome alloy heating piece, it can reach the required seal temperature within 7s , which can obtain the sealing mark width of the bag exceed 1/8”, so get a better sealing without any leakage
- SOVACUM vacuum sealer machine is divided into upper and lower parts and can be separated. The lower part does not contain any electrical components, you can clean the liquid what is sucked into the vacuum cartridge easily without worrying about damage the machine
- SOVACUM vacuum sealer machine is suitable for home and small restaurant kitchens particularly. As a good partner for SOVACUM Sous Vide, it is said that 50 minutes’ cooking time and 10 dollars can be saved for you every day.
- The operating voltage is 110~220V, you can use it worldwide directly without any power converter. A power cord storage case back of the machine ensure protect the power cord into it without damage. 30 days full worry-free refund and 1 year warranty
Why would you want a Vacuum Sealer for homebrewing? Vacuum sealers are indispensable for storing hops. You can save money by getting in on bulk hop buys. Use your vacuum sealer to break these up and to preserve freshness. You can also store specialty grains in vacuum bags. Other uses include: storing base grains, partial dry yeast packs and storing and preserving other beer ingredients.
Related: Recent Hop Finds