Brewer’s Friend is a cloud based brewing software that helps you track and formulate recipes and manage your brew day. Since it’s cloud based, you’ll have access to recipes, calculators and brew day resources wherever you’re at.
This promotion has expired, check out our Brewer’s Friend Deals Page for current coupons and offers.More About Brewer's Friend
Helps Beginning Brewers Get Started:
- Walks you through the brewing process step by step.
- Know exactly what you brewed, and how you did it.
- See how ingredients factor into OG, FG, ABV, IBU, and SRM – the key stats of every beer recipe.
- Replicate and build on your success.
- Provides a place for detailed notes about your brews.
- Start designing your own recipes and match to style.
Powerful Tools For Advanced Brewers:
- Accommodates a range of brewing processes: Extract, Partial Mash, All Grain, BIAB, No Chill.
- Scale recipe batch sizes up or down.
- Tracks water volume and mash process.
- Select your preferred equations (eg Tinseth, Rager).
- Keeps track of your inventory.
- Calculates actual efficiency, attenuation and ABV.
- Hydrometer correction and calibration.
In addition companion apps are available for your smart phone…
Brewers Friend for iOS | Brewers Friend for Android Free & Paid
This promotion has expired: We REGULARLY feature discounts for Brewer’s Friend. If you don’t see a coupon code below our recommendation is to sign up for a free trial account and stay tuned to Homebrew Finds for a coupon. There are 8 Ways to Connect with HBF – connect with us to get the next deal for Brewer’s Friend.
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- “The Vault” Limited Release Specialty Strains from White Labs
- TWO x DERNORD Sanitary Butterfly Valve 1.5″ Tri Clamp Valves – $51.9…
- DuoTight x 1/4″ BSP.. $2.12 + free ship eligible via MoreBeer DuoTight Sal…
- Hard Cider Making Made Simple, Kindle Edition – $2.99
- Dual Scale Refractometer with ATC, Brix 0-32%, Gravity 1.000-1.120 – $15.9…
- Brewing Siphon w/Mesh Filter – $6.64 + free shipping
- FOUR x Pro Industrial Sharpies – up to 500 deg F – around the brewer…