iClever Outdoor Smart Plug IC-BS06 Wi-Fi Smart Switch, Wireless Remote Control Garden/Patio Lights, Timer Outlet, Works with Alexa/Google Assistant, Only Support 2.4GHz Wi-FiMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- [An Amazing Voice Controlled Power Strip]: Controlling your technology has never been that simple. You can now use Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to operate the devices around your home! You’ll be able to use simple voice commands to activate your appliances’ functions
- [Power in the Palm of your Hand]: Thanks to the free app, you can operate your devices on your smartphone! Simply plug in a device, connect to your wifi network, and download the iClever SmartHome app. It’s as easy as one, two, three.Note：It only supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network, not support 5.0GHz Wi-Fi.
- [Handy Automatic Timers]: Need to leave your house for a while but don’t want people to know you’re gone? Want to come home to a place that’s nice and cozy after a long day at work? Set your own automatic timers! Your lights and other devices will turn on (or off) automatically at the time you specify
- [Hazard-Proof]: At iClever, we put your safety first. This power strip is equipped with surge protection and timing settings that eliminates potential hazards like power surges and overheating. Both you and your devices will stay safe from harm
- [Inside, Outside, and Everywhere in Between]: Power your next barbecue or backyard party! Because the Power Strip is completely water-resistant, you can use it outside as well as inside. It’s a great to use for your sprinklers, sound system, and more
Possible homebrew uses – control brewing pump, turn on and off carboy washer [review] turn on and off your draft cleaning pump – See: Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump. Always be cautious when using your brewing pump with hot liquids and always read and follow manufacturer’s specifications and directions.
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.