Outdoor Smart Plug, Etekcity Outdoor WiFi Outlet with 2 SocketsMore Info
- Voice & Remote Control: Control devices from your smartphone or through voice command with Alexa or Google Assistant with a one-time easy setup. NOTE: A secured 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network is required
- Dual Outlet Design: Enjoy customizable control over each individual socket through the VeSync app. Its power rating of 15A/1800W means 2 appliances can be used at once—ideal for holiday string lights, fountains, pool pumps, and more
- Schedules & Timers: Schedule each socket to automatically turn on and off at specified times. With the energy-monitoring function, easily monitor and control your device's power consumption anywhere, anytime
- Sunset & Sunrise Options: Coordinate individual socket schedules with local sunset and sunrise times. Program holiday lights to turn on at sunset, or patio decorations to turn off at sunrise—especially convenient during the holidays
- Built Safe: Built-in surge, overload, overcurrent, and overheat protections. IPX4 Waterproof, ETL listed, and FCC certified
- Possible homebrew uses – control brewing pump, turn on and off carboy washer [review] turn on and off your draft cleaning pump – See: Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump.
- Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
- What else? How are you using smart switches around your home brewery, home bar or beer room? Submit a tip and let us know.
- Also: Search Amazon for “GFCI Adapter”
Outdoor Smart Plug, Etekcity Outdoor WiFi Outlet with 2 Sockets, Works with Alexa & Google Home, Wireless Remote Control, Energy Monitoring & Timer Function, Waterproof, FCC and ETL Listed – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
I would not recommend this for use with hot liquids. Always use caution when using your pump with hot liquids. Likewise use caution when using electricity around liquids. Hot liquids and electricity can be dangerous.