Digital Heat Thermostat Controller [Fermentation Temps]
Digital Heat Mat Thermostat Controller for Seed Germination,Reptiles and Brewing 68-108℉More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Our thermostat controller can be used for reptile heating pad, seedling germination, rooting, brewing, heating, fermentation, and more, keeping your various environments in their ideal temperature range
- Provide constant optimum temperatures for specific plants and controls temperature in colder or warmer environments
- Simply set the temperature probe, plug-in the controller, and use the large 3-button interface temperature digital display available in Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Grounded 3-prong plug measure an extended 6 feet in length, designed to suit almost any application you can imagine.
- Temperature control range is 68-108°F, Rated Voltage is 120VAC 60Hz, Max Loading: 8.3A 1000W. Do not immerse controller or probe into water.
Note: This is for heating only. Also: Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! and Maintaining Fermentation Temps in Colder Weather
Digital Heat Mat Thermostat Controller for Seed Germination,Reptiles and Brewing 68-108℉
Inkbird ITC-308 – Dual Stage Digital Temperature Controller | Review | Inkbird Deals