TempTest 1 by ThermoWorks
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Handmade alongside the Super-Fast Thermapen, TempTest includes a patent-pending 360° auto-rotating display, which rotates in 90° increments (triggered by movement) enabling users to read temperatures at any angle. This new smart thermometer is loaded with features found only in ThermoWorks’ innovative products. Advanced thermocouple technology, intelligent backlit display, Super-Fast reduced tip probe for 3-second temperature readings, and best-in-class accuracy.
- 360° auto-rotating display
- Display rotates in 90° increments
- Intelligent backlight, turns on in low light
- Super-Fast® 3-second readings
- Waterproof rated to IP67
- Fixed reduced-tip penetration probe
- Includes holster with belt clip and wall mounts
- NIST-Traceable Calibration certificate
I use Thermoworks amazing Thermapen Mk4 (Mark 4) [Review] as my primary homebrew thermometer, however… I actually use a TempTest 1 in my kitchen. In that capacity, I heavily used it. It’s a great thermometer and would work well for homebrewing and beyond.