Blichmann QuickCarb via Austin Homebrew Supply
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
The Patent Pending QuickCarb from Blichmann Engineering is a revolutionary simple new way to carbonate a 5 gal keg of beer in less than an hour! This uses a simple circulating pump and a unique stainless steel diffusion stone to carbonate your beer precisely and quickly with no chance of accidentally overcarbonating your beer!
- 90% carbonated and ready to drink in less than an hour with no risk of overcarbonation! Let it sit for a day for dialing in that final few percent.
- Quiet and dependable operation
Great for all beer styles!
- All stainless diffusion stone and QuickConnector fittings makes cleaning a breeze
- 10 micron stainless diffusion stone is durable and is porous enough to penetrate with sanitizer. Other manufacturers are fragile and must be boiled and handled with gloves.
- Circulating pump is gentle and is powered with a simple DC transformer (included)
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Simply add an optional oxygen regulator and you’ll be able to use the components to oxygenate your wort before pitching your yeast!
As of this posting this is selling for $179.99. Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
Typically, this is not discounted. Why? This is a MAP item. MAP = Minimum Advertised Price. It’s an agreement between sellers and manufacturer’s not to sell an item below a certain price. This generally sells for about the same price no matter where you purchase it from and rarely discounted. Having said that, there are some loopholes…
Works With: As of this posting, Austin Homebrew Supply is giving away a free $20 gift card with all purchases of $100 or more. I believe that the only exclusion is… gift cards. This equates to a back door discount on lots of product lines that typically are not discounted. It also stacks with items that are already on sale. No coupon code is necessary. The promotional gift card will be automatically added to your cart when you place $100 of qualifying merchandise in your cart.
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!