F08 Sour Batch Kidz – Imperial Organic Yeast via MoreBeer
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
F08 Sour Batch Kidz is a combination of two Brettanomyces strains, Lactobacillus, and a low attenuating Belgian saison yeast. The blend is ideal for lambics, farmhouse ales, Flanders reds and any other beer you wanna get funky with.
- Temp: 68-76°F, 20-24°C
- Flocculation: Low
- Attenuation: 80%+
- Cell Count: 200 Billion
Complete Lineup of Imperial Yeast at MoreBeer
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- Hundreds of Sale Items: ALL Sale and Clearance – By Category – Sort by: Most Popular | Best Rated
- The Hop Market – rotating, deep discount hops!
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds