Excalibur 3500B 5-Tray Electric Food Dehydrator with Adjustable Thermostat Accurate Temperature Control Faster and Efficient Drying Includes Guide to Dehydration Made in USA, 5-Tray, BlackMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- The Excalibur 3500B Deluxe Dehydrator features built in on/off switch and adjustable thermostat temperature control ranging from 105 to 165 degrees Fahrenheit, making it safe to dehydrate meat for jerky. The 5-inch fan, heating element and thermostat are in the back of the unit, so cool air is drawn in, heated and then distributed evenly over each tray.
- Hyperwave Technology and Horizontal Parallexx Airflow is exclusive to Excalibur and helps the food dehydrate faster, retain more nutrients, and look and taste better – no tray rotation required
- 5 poly-screen trays equaling 8 square feet of drying space, perfect space for preserving extras from the garden
- Dehydrate Fruits and Vegetables or Meat and Fish for Jerky; Re-crisp breads, crackers, etc.; Make soup mixes and reconstitute later
- Built in on/off switch; 5-tray dehydrator, 8 square feet of drying space; Includes adjustable thermostat; Easy-to-clean Polyscreen tray inserts
- VOLTAGE: 110V
A possible homebrew related use for this would be to help you dry your homegrown hops.
Excalibur 3500B 5-Tray Electric Food Dehydrator with Adjustable Thermostat Accurate Temperature Control Faster and Efficient Drying Includes Guide to Dehydration Made in USA, 5-Tray, Black
Also: Grow Your Own Hops – Rhizome Roundup! + Hop Growing Resources
Related: Recent Hop Finds
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.