Pin Lock Keg System via Austin Homebrew Supply. About from AHS: “This homebrew kegging outfit is great for those who want to give kegging homebrew a try. This kit includes a single gauge regulator with only a low gauge. This kit also has MFL fittings that allow for easy switching between ball lock disconnects, pin lock disconnects, and sankey couplers (with easy switch fittings).”
- 5 gallon used pin lock keg
- Taprite single gauge regulator with 5/16″ barb outlet and check valve (Made in Texas)
- Pin lock liquid disconnect
- 5 ft of 3/16″ beer line with 1/4″ mfl fittings and picnic faucet
- Pin lock gas disconnect
- 5 ft of 5/16″ gas line with 1/4″ mfl fittings
- All needed hose clamps
As of this posting, AHS has this for just $99.99. Check the product page for current price and availability.
Works With: As of this posting AHS is discounting most things by 11% when you place a $49 order. That makes this setup just $88.99.
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
Also: Portable Draft Serving Options – serve your homebrew on the go
Our Top Draft Resources tag:ahsperoff
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!