Propper Starter Condensed Wort Can (4 Pack)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Yeast Starters made easy!
This can of concentrated wort is perfect for giving your yeast the “Propper” start, whether preparing a cold-pitched lager, a high gravity brew, a yeast pack nearing expiration or just whenever a yeast started is required. The Propper Starter allows you to quickly and easily prepare the yeast for your next batch of beer, cider or mead without dealing with messy dried malt extracts, or waiting for boiling & cooling. Propper Starter increases both the biomass and vitality in your yeast, ensuring your brew ferments correctly. Each 16 oz. can of condensed wort creates one 1 L starter.
How to Use Propper Starter Condensed Wort Can:
– Sanitize 2 L Flask, stir bar, yeast pack and the top of your Propper Starter can
– Swirl your can of Propper Starter and add to flask
– Add 16 oz. of bottled, distilled, or boiled & chilled water to flask
– Pitch yeast, cover flask with foil and mix for at least 24 hours
For more info, visit the product pages for FAQS
As of this posting, this four pack is selling for $12.99. That figures to about $3.25 per can. Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
Works With: As of this posting AHS is discounting most things by a whopping 16.59%. That’s the largest % off sale we’ve seen and matches Black Friday 2018. That makes this four pack just $10.83.
Need a stir plate? Yeast Starter Setup from Austin Homebrew Suppy
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!