KETOTEK Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat Regulator Sensor with Probe Heating/Cooling LED Display for Home, Reptiles, Seedling Germination, Brewing, fermentation, Heating – 110V
From the product description, check product page for current description:
- Temperature measurement range: -50 ~ +110 °C. Temperature control range: -19~99°C. Power supply: 110V. Accuracy: 1 °. Refresh rate: 0.5S. Auto detect heat mode or cool mode.
- With clear LED display for better readability. Relay Contact Capacity 10A / AC 220V.. All parameters setting can be saved after short circuit.
- ABS plastic shell. NTC10K/B3435 waterproof sensor. the thermostat sensor is waterproof and made from plastic, it can work well in humid conditions without rusting.
- Application: Can be used for seedling germination, rooting, fridge, reptiles, incubation, brewing, heating, fermentation, and more
Note: This is an unwired temperature controller. You need to wire it to a power source. If you’re in need of a pre-wired unit, consider Inkbird Dual Stage Temp Controller [Hands on Review] and Inkbird Deals
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
More: Recent Amazon Finds