Milling your own grain… 1. Gives you control over the crush of your grain. That’s a big factor in efficiency. 2. A mill allows you to fine tune for your equipment and process. You know what the crush is going to be since you set it. 3. A mill allows you to save money by buying whole bags of grain at a discount, and 3. The shelf life of unmilled grain is longer than pre-milled grain. Freshly milled grain = better tasting beer.
As of this posting, this great mill is on sale for $99.99 and includes free shipping . To US addresses in the lower 48 US states. Check AIH for up to the minute price and availability.
Stacks With: For a limited time AIH is discounting most orders of $49 or more by 13%. That stacking sale makes this great mill just $86.99.
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
HBF Reader Feedback…
- Anonymous… Bought this a few weeks ago. Love it. Much better than a corona mill.
- Google+ Friend Kieran… Just used our Cereal Killer for the first time last month on a clone brew recipe. This thing is lights-out! We did not spring for the optional handle, and instead used a power drill.
- Google+ Friend Chris… Used mine tonight, great deal, great mill.
- Paul Says… “I have this mill and love it.”
- Twitter Follower Dan Say “I have this mill. I love it.”
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
More: Recent AIH Finds