Replacement Corny Keg Lids. with pull ring PRV. Pull ring PRV means these have manual PRV valves. This (in my opinion) is better than pin lock style lids that generally do not have manual PRVs. Manual PRVs allow you to easily vent the keg.More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Brand new
- Material: 316 stainless steel
- Type: new oval keg lid with O-ring
- Color: silver, as picture shows
- Size: approx. 118 x 118 x 36mm
- This universal replacement lid for soda kegs (corny kegs) is completely new–not refurbished.
- It fits all ball-lock and pin-lock soda kegs that require the standard oval lid.(does not fit “racetrack” style kegs).
- It has a replaceable pressure relief valve and includes the NEW rubber O-ring.
- Replace your old bent, dented, or leaking lids
- 1 x keg lid (including a pressure relief valve and a lid O-ring)
In most cases, Pin lock and ball lock cornelius style keg lids are interchangeable from a size perspective. That means you can, generally speaking, put a pepsi/ball lock style (manual prv) lid on a coke/pin lock style (no manual prv) keg. In my book, that’s a solid upgrade. See: What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
As if this posting, this is eBay offering is selling for just $12.99. Shipping is also free to many US addresses. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
Our Top Draft Resources More: Recent Great Deals
More: Recent Great Deals