Blichmann Riptide Brewing Pump via eBay seller Lion Brewing SolutionsMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Gone are the days of making do with a general purpose pump such as the March 815 and all the variant imported copies. These pumps are cumbersome to disassemble, difficult to prime to get the wort moving, require the addition of a valve, a switch, and a proper base to hold the pump upright. They also use noisy open motors that must be shielded from liquids. All undesireable attributes for a homebrewing pump! The team of homebrewers at Blichmann Engineering and our friends at March Manufacturing have created the RipTide™ to solve all of these problems!
- High performance curved blade impeller and strong rare earth magnets deliver 7 GPM and up to 21ft of pressure head!
- Tri-clamp head connection fully disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning
- 1/2″ NPT inlet and outlet connections
- Totally enclosed motor is splash proof and super quiet (50 dB)
- Integral linear flow valve for superior flow control – don’t spend more money for a separate valve and fittings. A separate valve and fittings can easily cost you an additional $25-35!
- Integral air vent valve and partially enclosed impeller design allows you to prime the pump in seconds- no more frustrating air locked pumps!
- Stainless steel head rotates 360 degrees to fit in virtually any installation
- Large stable base with protective rubber feet keeps the pump from tipping – a $25 retail value included!
- Convenient power switch on the base
- Includes a 10ft long cord with plug (120V)
- Base acts as a cord wrap for convenient storage
- Assembled in USA from USA and imported components
- Patent pending
RipTide™ is the last homebrew pump you’ll need!
I use my brewing pump for vorlaufing/recirculating, transferring from my mash tun to brew kettle, chilling with a recirculating wort chiller and transferring to my fermenter.
Why this isn’t usually discounted – Blichmann gear is on MAP pricing. That means, generally speaking, it’s going to cost the same no matter where you buy it. For the Riptide that’s currently around $199.99. Shipping is also free to many US addresses. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
A limited time deal: Blichmann has authorized a $20 discount on the Riptide. That’s been going on for a little while and ends very soon.
Stacking Flash Sale:As of this posting eBay is discounting nearly everything by 15% when you use coupon code POPUPSAVINGS. Maximum discount is capped at $100 and you can only use this coupon one time per eBay account. You can add multiple items to your cart. This works stacks with the existing sale making this pump just $152.99. I believe that this is the lowest price we’ve ever seen on this pump.