Sous Vide, Aukuye Sous Vide Cooker Thermal Immersion Circulator, 1100W, LED display, with Recipe Cookbook, Ultra-Quiet, White EQQ01 (White)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- ★COOK LIKE A PRO★- This precision sous vide cooker is the perfect kitchen appliance for hands-off cooking of all kinds of food. It brings professional restaurant cooking technology to home: Michelin restaurant level quality, no fuss, no noise, no overcooking. Everyone cooks like a pro.
- ★INCREDIBLE EASY TO USE★- Our sous vide machine is simple and focus on the core functionality of the sous vide cooker itself. Not complicated, no wifi needed, no fighting with the internet, save your money. Just place the sealed food into the sous vide machine, set up the time and temperature and then you can just walk way from the kitchen!
- ★PERFECT DONENESS & ACCURATE TIMER★- Immersion circulator help you to keep the freshness, nutrients and juice of food, providing you a good taste. Digital control panel makes the temperature accurate to 0.1°C and time to minutes. Wide range of temperature setting 0-99.5°C (0-211.1℉) and time setting (0~ 99.9hours) satisfy you with all kinds of cooking.
- ★SMART DEVICE & HEAT UP QUICKLY★- 1100w of power is higher than other for hyper-fast water heating. Overheat, low water level protection mechanism and light indicator function helps you make your cooking safely.
- ★BONUS & GUARANTEE★- A sous vide cookbook comes with this sous vide, you can find recipes as well as time&temperature setting guide in it. With all the certificates, this precision cooker passed Reach, RoHs, TüV, GS and ETL certified. What’s more, we’re confident in our product so we provide with a 2-year warranty to all our customers. Buy with confidence!
Possible brewing uses could include: getting and keeping strike water at temp, direct use (with a filter bag in a mash tun or BIAB mash), maintaining temperature for sour mashes and getting to a boil more quickly (or helping to maintain a boil) for both all grain and extract batches. Note that homebrewing is, generally speaking, not the intended purpose of this device. Contact the manufacturer with questions about suitability for your application.