My Sous Vide My-101 Immersion Cooker [Digital Recirculating Heat Stick]
My Sous Vide My-101 Immersion CookerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- The My Sous Vide immersion cooker brings sous vide to your kitchen, so you can savor the taste of high quality restaurants food from the Comfort of your home
- Heats and circulates water to a precise temperature (within 0.1 Degree) to ensure perfectly and evenly cooked food every time
- Constructed with high quality corrosion resistant 316-grade stainless steel
- User friendly touch screen interface to set temperature and timer – bright LED display makes it easy to read and keep track of your meal from a distance
- Convenient timer function – electronic alert tone Let’s you know when your food has finished cooking
- My Sous Vide works on your time – prepare a quick meal in under an hour or slow cook dishes for up to four days.
Possible brewing uses could include: getting and keeping strike water at temp, direct use (with a filter bag in a mash tun or BIAB mash), maintaining temperature for sour mashes and getting to a boil more quickly (or helping to maintain a boil) for both all grain and extract batches. Contact the manufacturer with questions about suitability for your application.
I have a Sous Vide Cooker from Anova (completely different model and manufacturer). Check out my First Looks Post on that. Anova also has an article on their website about brewing with the Anova One.
My Sous Vide My-101 Immersion Cooker
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.