FoodSaver FM2435 Vacuum Sealing System. Includes bonus Handheld Sealer and Starter Kit. Stainless steel body. Extra wide sealing strip. This unit includes integrated roll storage compartment and cutter.
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- STRETCH YOUR DOLLAR: Meat preserved with the FoodSaver System in the freezer can last up to 3 years and still taste fresh, flavorful, and freezer-burn free. Prep-ahead meals, leftovers, and produce stored in the fridge will stay fresh up to weeks later instead of spoiling in days.
- BUILT-IN ROLL STORAGE & CUTTER: Create custom-sized bags without using scissors! LED light indicators then guide you through the vacuum sealing process—just press the vacuum and seal button to remove the air that causes freezer burn and spoilage.
- EVEN MORE CONSISTENT SEALING: Guaranteed to reach an optimal vacuum level and perform an airtight seal for up to 60 consecutive seals before needing to cool down. The FM2435 is durable, high quality, and backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- EASY LOCK AND LATCH: One-handed operation lets you easily lock the lid with a simple turn compared to other competitive units that require considerable force with two hands to close and lock the lid.
- SEAL WET AND DRY ITEMS: For optimal vacuuming and sealing of moist or juicy foods, press the Moist Food Setting button. The patented removable drip tray will catch any overflow liquid and is dishwasher safe, making this kitchen appliance easy to clean and maintain.
- NRTL TESTED & CERTIFIED PRODUCT: All FoodSaver appliances are ETL or UL certified by Nationally Recognized Test Laboratories (NRTLs) for compliance with applicable product safety test standards. Safety is our #1 priority.
- COMPATIBLE WITH FRESH HANDHELD SEALER & OTHER ACCESSORIES: Attach the handheld sealer with the accessory hose included with your machine to start preserving food in the refrigerator and pantry with FoodSaver Zipper Bags and Fresh Containers. Other optional accessories include regular and wide-mouth Mason jar sealers and bottle stoppers for wine and oil bottles.
Why would you want a FoodSaver for homebrewing?
Vacuum sealers are indispensable for storing hops [See: 5 Recent Hop Finds]. You can save money by getting in on bulk hop buys. Use your vacuum sealer to break these up and to preserve freshness. You can also store specialty grains in vacuum bags or using the mason jar attachment. Other uses include: storing base grains, partial dry yeast packs and storing and preserving other beer ingredients.
Also: Hands on Review: V2244 Vacuum Sealer
Related: Recent Hop Finds
More: Recent Amazon Finds