Ferroday 0.5 Micron Diffusion Stone Stainless Steel Aeration Stone Carbonating Stone with 1/4″ Barb & 20″ Silicon Hose for Homebrew Wine Beer Soda (Stone0.5)
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- The Whole 0.5 micron diffusion stone is made of 304 Stainless Steel,which let our 0.5 micron aeration stone is anti-corrosion & high temperature resistant & Durable.20inch Tube is made of food grade Silicon
- Compared with 2 micron,0.5 diffusion stone will produce smaller & fine bubbles which make the O2 or CO2 is faster to combine with liquid.Let your draft beer & soda & drinks & coffee is more delicate/ exquisite/fresh
- 0.5 Microns aeration stone is best for oxygenation & carbonation. You can use it to oxygenate wort and carbonate beer/soda prior to fermentation.Works great for Nitrogenating Cold Brew Coffee as well
- Attaching the aeration stone barb to a 1/4″ ID hose, and then the other side hose can attached to the “in” or “gas side” post or connect it on the CO2 regulator. The beer stone work at lower pressures (about 3-5PSI)
Possible homebrewing uses include – carbonating, oxygenating and aerating.
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Oxygenation and Aeration Supplies at William’s Brewing